You can read the National Wholesale – Weymouth, MA Circular below: Sale dates are from 2/4/15 – 2/17/15
Hello everyone, here’s the new Everyday Low circular for the Weymouth, MA location. Enjoy the savings!
Preparedness is about being ready for whatever circumstances and scenario comes your way but hoping that you’ll never need it.
Here are some additional tips to help you get through the winter season.
Make a car kit, in case you get stranded on the road and have to wait for help to come.
- Shovel and a bag of rock salt.
- Keep a small tote or bin with extra socks, blankets, gloves and hat for each person in the car.
- Disposable packets of hand warmers – Like the photo below:
- LED Flashlights, lanterns, and/or headlamps (for hands-free work)
- Bottled water (very important, stay hydrated!)
non-perishable food (granola bars, enery bars, nuts, and dried fruit are excellent choices)
- Extra batteries
- Portable battery packs for your cell phone (make sure it’s fully charged up at all times)
- Emergency roadside kit with the reflectors to ensure other motorists can see you off the side of the road
- If you take prescription meds, it’s always good to have them with you at all times
- Extra change of clothes
- Waterproof/Windproof jacket
- First aid kit
- Portable AM/FM radio
- Cat litter (for better traction)
- Jumper cables
- Extra plastic bags for trash
- Tool set
If you travel with elderly and children, please take into consideration their special needs as well.
If you travel with pets, be sure to keep their basic supply of food & water for them too.
Keep the name and phone number of at least one local towing service in your car in case you break down or become stuck in the snow
Just remember I.C.E. (In Case of Emergency)
Program emergency contacts on your phone with “for emergency call (person’s name) so in case you get in a situation where you are non-responsive, first responders can always check your phone and call one of you emergency contacts.
It’s also a good idea to write the same information down on a card and put it in your wallet or glove compartment, in case your phone is out of battery. Be sure to write down any medical conditions and allergies you might have to medications.
We hope some of these tips help you out when you’re making you’re Winter Car Kit.
Check in tomorrow for another blog post. Till then, be safe everyone!!!
Hello everyone – just a quick post of the new circular for the Weymouth, MA location. You can view it in magazine style format below:
Hello everyone – just a quick post of the new circular for the Dorchester, MA location. You can view it in magazine style format below:
At National Wholesale Liquidators, we care about YOU our customers our family and friends. Let’s all celebrate with safety in Mind. Please take a moment to review our safety tips we posted. It’s simple to print this sign for your New Year’s party, just press Ctrl and the letter P on your keyboard, please print and post.
Best wishes for a Happy & Safe New Year’s Celebration
Just a quick blog post to congratulate those who just completed the ESL Classes at NWL Academy. Great job everyone!
Here are some photos – stay tuned for the schedule of upcoming classes.